[Dshield] Netgear MR814 questions

Louis Hablas Lou.Hablas at rzim.org
Mon Dec 8 16:18:19 GMT 2003

A friend recently implemented the above Wireless router.  He asked me about
it, but I'm not personally familiar and wanted to toss question to DShield
community.

Anything he needs to look out for re: default config. or possible holes,
etc. with regards to this specific model?

Thanks in advance.

Lou

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the
intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the
information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the
message.