[Dshield] FW: Windows 9x Security Update Beta Invite

Rick Klinge rick at jaray.net
Mon Dec 8 17:08:06 GMT 2003

Strange enough.. Last week I had just finished a call with another senior
member in our firm and he and I were just 'creating' our own in-house auto
update server and CD's for dialup clients from w95-xp.  FWIW it's a good
initiative.. I just hope they send the cd's to the registered end users FREE
of charge, no shipping, no handling, no nothing!  How does on tactfully
explain to a client, laptop on dial-up in some motel, that they need to
install this 37 meg critical update.. LOL ~

~Rick