[SPAM Rating - Very High] Re: [Dshield] FW: Windows 9x SecurityUpdate Beta Invite

Marc Sachs msachs at sans.org
Tue Dec 9 00:18:33 GMT 2003

I suggested to MS several weeks ago that they needed to create these types
of CDs and give them away along with 1000 free hours of MSN at local
WalMarts, K-Marts, Targets, etc. (along the lines of what AOL has been doing
for years.)  They thought I was nuts.

Maybe they had a change of heart.

Marc

Marcus H. Sachs, P.E.