[SPAM Rating - Very High] Re: [Dshield] FW: Windows 9xSecurityUpdate Beta Invite

Tom Geairn tgeairn at newviewconsulting.com
Tue Dec 9 15:49:14 GMT 2003

John-

It's good to hear from someone dealing with the home users.  Keep us
posted on your experiences there, as these are the same people many of
us will be dealing with when something stops working (or when they bring
their home computer in and plug it into the network!).  Thanks for your
message and the work you do to make the 'net a safer place.

-Tom Geairn