[SPAM Rating - Very High] Re: [Dshield] FW: Windows 9x SecurityUpdate Beta Invite

Kenneth Coney superc at visuallink.com
Tue Dec 9 15:50:21 GMT 2003

Some suggested the patches be put on CD back in the late Win 95 days.  I
don't really understand why they were happy to put a soft pack on CD, but
reluctant to put patches on CD.  I understand that some patches need to be
applied in a certain order but that sounds simple to program, likewise the
different versions of the programs they licensed for different machines
(i.e., Compaq, etc., a program can handle it.

RE: [SPAM Rating - Very High] Re: [Dshield] FW: Windows 9x SecurityUpdate
Beta Invite