[Dshield] mail1.giac.net spamcop listed

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at sans.org
Wed Dec 10 13:35:20 GMT 2003

So far, all attempts to get our server unlisted have been without
success. For now, if you are using dshield, make sure you are
not using the 'bl.spamcop.net' blocklist.

Spamcop states that the list is not for production use and considered
experimental.

As people on the list probably know, the sample header they show is from
one of our submission confirmations, which we only send to submitters
and which can be disabled in your profile.