[Dshield] Virus in my restore point

Rick Klinge rick at jaray.net
Wed Dec 10 14:53:13 GMT 2003

Well.. turn off system restore. Right click my computer.  Select properties.
Click the System Restore Tab.  Put a check mark in the box. Click ok.  Drink
1 cup of coffee.  hehe.. then navigate to:
http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan/com/activescan_principal.htm and
click the Scan your PC button.  Have yet another cup of coffee and let it
scan the whole computer.  If it finds bugs then you can either quarantine
them or remove.

~Rick