[Dshield] Virus in my restore point

Deb Hale haled at pionet.net
Wed Dec 10 15:13:59 GMT 2003

Look at this knowledge base article. You can turn off system restore - all
restore points will be deleted. (Of course that means that you cannot
restore back to a past time).  Then as soon as you turn it back on it
creates a new restore point.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;301224&Product=winxp

Deb