[Dshield] mail1.giac.net spamcop listed

Doug White doug at clickdoug.com
Thu Dec 11 22:29:33 GMT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff D" <kabal at ev01.net>
To: "General DShield Discussion List" <list at dshield.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 2:41 PM
Subject: RE: [Dshield] mail1.giac.net spamcop listed

| Looks like it just got unlisted.  I'm running rblsmtpd and use spamcop. I
| just got flooded with all the mail I missed ..
|
| I was wondering what was up with the list. :)

As a member of spamcop, I took the liberty of contacting an administrator to get
you unlisted.  It seems some dork was reporting his submission confirmation
emails as spam.  That got an automatic listing.

After exchanging some email with the administrator, they said they would
whitelist dshield.org, giac.net and all of the SANS IP numbers.