[Dshield] mail1.giac.net spamcop listed

Matthew Harrell mhar at plex.com
Fri Dec 12 12:10:37 GMT 2003

Ah, but that is inherent in the nature of spamcop.  We are fairly regularly
listed in spamcop's database because people forget that they filled out a
rebate offer for a major retailer.  One of our customers handles rebate
offers, and when they send e-mail regarding the rebate offer, it frequently
gets sent to spamcop as spam.  It's an ongoing headache that I'm quite
tired of dealing with.

Matt Harrell
Plexus Systems
mhar at plex.com