[RE: [Dshield] mail1.giac.net spamcop listed]

Andy Stevko andy.stevko at usa.net
Fri Dec 12 17:40:37 GMT 2003

Spamcop's business practices have one flaw that really taints their service.

When someone reports a spam incident, spamcop forwards the email to the
standard abuse or postmaster mailboxes. BUT they completely stripped all
significant headers out of the email such that it is impossible to unsubscribe
the person who compained. They won't even share that information when asked
for it.

This behavior keeps spamcop's bl fat of folks who really want to be
responsible emailers.

       Andy Stevko mailto:andy.stevko at usa.net