[Dshield] mail1.giac.net spamcop listed]

David Hart DavidHart at TQMcube.com
Sat Dec 13 20:22:07 GMT 2003

Ah my favorite subject; RBLs. I won't go off on a tantrum this time.

In the REAL world (away from the NANAE crackpots), business people would
prefer ten spams to one lost sales lead due to a false positive. What
continues to concern us is that some misguided IT managers are
unilaterally imposing these filters in a way that operating executives
cannot fully appreciate the implications.

I'm not raising the white flag on UCE - far from it. I just don't think
that any business should cede control to a third party.

                               ---------
            Quality Management - A Commitment to Excellence