[Dshield] Free Anti Virus

Eric Tillery k6az at k6az.com
Sun Dec 14 00:46:35 GMT 2003

At 07:16 PM 12/13/2003, you wrote:
>I run a small ISP and provide a handy CD for my customers, it has Internet
>Explorer, Mozilla, etc on it. I thought it would be handy if I could put a
>free anti virus program on it. Does anyone know of a free anti virus program?

This one is free, and is well rated by many in several web-based message
boards:

http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_dwnl_free.php

I use Norton, so I haven't thoroughly checked it, especially the EULA. I'm
not sure
if distributing copies is kosher with the license agreement. If it isn't,
you could probably
distribute links to their download page.