[Dshield] Free Anti Virus

Brad dshield-list at izallgood.net
Sun Dec 14 00:56:21 GMT 2003

We  point our customers to AVG Anti-Virus, however we DO NOT offer the
program on our startup CD. I do not know if it they will allow it to be
re-distributed on CD media or not, be sure to check into that before you
add it to your CD.

I really like it, it is small, fast, and easy to use. It seems to do a
good job of detecting and removeing virii.

It is free for persional use.

it can be downloaded from

http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_dwnl_free.php

Brad

 Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own
 understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct
 your paths. -- Proverbs 3:5-6 (NLT)
 I have wondered at times what the Ten Commandments would have
 looked like if Moses had run them through the U.S. Congress.
 --President Ronald Reagan