[Dshield] Free Anti Virus

Sevan / Venture37 venture37 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 14 01:25:21 GMT 2003

>I use Norton, so I haven't thoroughly checked it, especially the EULA. I'm
>not sure
>if distributing copies is kosher with the license agreement. If it isn't,
>you could probably
>distribute links to their download page.

Symantec do have trial versions of Norton A/V available for d/l you can also
purchase special versions of the full package for like £5 the only catch is
that the program come with only a 30 day liveupdate license which means that
after 30 days you cant update the virus defs & need to purchase a 1 year
subscription pack.