[Dshield] mail1.giac.net spamcop listed]

Hanke Penning hanke.penning at iap.de
Mon Dec 15 10:45:57 GMT 2003

Am 14 Dec 2003 schrieb Kenneth Coney zum Thema Re: [Dshield] mail1.giac.net spamcop listed]:

Hi out there!

> Far better would be for the IPs to actually throw some time, money and
> effort at tracking down where the Spam commands actually originate then
> charging them for unauthorized spamming, or theft of computer time or
> something similar.  We all know ISPs keep logs.

Very nice, please explain *this* to Comcast or RR.COM or the whole China
and/or Korea. Or explain it to the IP which *live* from supporting
spammers.
There is only the chance to BLOCK. And if China and Korea and Comcat and
RR and Rackspace and all the other are completely blocked, and nobody can
spam from them... they *perhaps* may think about you words, but till
then...

--
Yours sincerely

Hanke Penning - Online Unit

IAP GmbH, Moerkenstr. 9, 22767 Hamburg, Germany
Phone +49 40-30 68 03-14 - Fax +49 40-30 68 03-10
Hanke.Penning at iap.de - www.iap.de

Managing Directors: Klaus de Vries, Klaus Erichsen
Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 61291