[Dshield] Spam Email is there a solution "finally"?

IT Manager ITmanager at rjl-pensions.com
Thu Dec 18 19:18:42 GMT 2003

Speaking of Spam E-mail, I came across this little excerpt in an E-mail that
someone had sent to me. It asks me to please verify my business before I can
send this particular person an E-mail.

Here is the excerpt....

--------------------------------
Hello, you recently sent a message to me at email name . I'm using a
spam-blocker to screen junk email, however. Please click the link below and
fill in a few words about why you are emailing me. It shouldn't take more
than 30 seconds.
Thanks,
Name of person

[Click here to request approval]
Link:
http://cm.digiportal.com/cgi-bin/cmregister.pl?data=p1mSnBVQeRcE2ZIAnxd1pT0K
PqwcxnA8arWaqQFlgDOSVDVuV9%2Bp%2FLmObk7AD9CanKUUWGU5O9p0ctbcG5ZXnUiI9RLQ0ahr
A8uK%2B8HyHGlRKp0LF5ZReeLKvyDi6rXOmNKMo7EM0lCS5FPOwrBry7%3D%3D

The software comes from http://www.digiportal.com/ it seems pretty
interesting, they integrate with exchange, pop3, hotmail, yahoo etc.

I was thinking this might be a good solution for my organization but I have
never heard about this company before. Has anyone heard of this or other
like this? Is there any thing to watch out for on this?

All thanks,

Steve