[Dshield] Netbios over tcpip never good ? (was spamcop listed)

WMAVT@aol.com WMAVT at aol.com
Thu Dec 18 19:06:14 GMT 2003

Ok my Two cents,
              I do not like it either but what the heck are we to do about
it, Take the 10s of 1000s of AOL, CompuServe Users that have no idea how AOL can
track them, do auto background downloads that change registry settings and
more.
              M$ may say it should not be used BUT They Keep it Just to do
what AOL is doing. I wonder how many other Big Companies are using it also?
              Have Fun Bill
Ps not on AOL by Choice LOL.