[Dshield] Spam Email is there a solution "finally"?

Louis Hablas Lou.Hablas at rzim.org
Thu Dec 18 19:36:23 GMT 2003

Steve:

This is considered a 'challenge/response' type of solution.  I'm seeing more
and more of this type of solution being implemented at the ind. and
corporate levels.  I've seen some ISP's offering this type of service.  I've
not heard of digiportal, but that doesn't mean anything.  A quick 'Google'
should help you find more info.

I'm looking at a similar solution for my company albeit via another vendor.

HTH

Lou