[Dshield] Firewall newbie

john beck jbeck80 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 19:47:09 GMT 2003

Please, for your sake, sanitize your posts about your particular
configuration, no need to give them a "key" and a "gun".  You can post about
it, be general even a little obscure, if not "off list".

"It is never too late to learn what is always necessary to know."
     Lucius Annaeus Seneca (2BC-65AD); Roman philospher, statesman