[Dshield] Spam Email is there a solution "finally"?

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at sans.org
Thu Dec 18 20:49:31 GMT 2003

On Thu, 2003-12-18 at 14:18, IT Manager wrote:
> Speaking of Spam E-mail, I came across this little excerpt in an E-mail that
> someone had sent to me. It asks me to please verify my business before I can
> send this particular person an E-mail.

I start to dislike these systems. One of the big issues is that
people do not 'whitelist' mailing lists and other automatic
mailings. At first, I started to manually follow up on these.
But by now, we get way too many for the various DShield
mailings, so they all go to /dev/null.

phone: (617) 786 1563
  fax: (617) 786 1550                          jullrich at sans.org