[Dshield] Re: Spam Email is there a solution "finally"?

Doug White doug at clickdoug.com
Thu Dec 18 22:58:49 GMT 2003

I guess the Challenge/Response systems are OK, but as Johann mentioned, the user
should go in and make sure he has whitelisted the list servers that are
subscribed to.

I know when I receive one of those C/R emails after posting to a list server, I
do not click on the confirmation but usually just discard the email