[Dshield] New email spam

Kenneth Coney superc at visuallink.com
Mon Dec 22 15:39:21 GMT 2003

I too have noticed a lot of those.  I also see a lot of spam junk with
wrptu6 or w-8t5 dnb or similar gibberish in the email subject line.   I
doubt if any human's english is that bad, so I have to assume it is
autogenerated.  I suspect it is what we used to call padding. I have no
idea why or what purpose it is supposed to serve.   Possibly a spam writing
program is damaged?