[Dshield] experimental "glue filter"

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at sans.org
Tue Dec 23 18:50:36 GMT 2003

I will try to start filtering posts based on content more then I did in
the past. This will in particular
effect duplicate answers and answers which are not
exactly blessed with a lot of insight.

I realize that we have a very diverse group here. And I will permit
basic questions. However, answers will have to observe a higher standard
from now on.

This is experimental. I will try it a couple weeks and feedback is
welcome. I hope this filter will make the list more effective.

Each rejected post should include a brief explanation. If you feel that
a post is rejected in error: Repost and add a not to the effect that it
was rejected on the first attempt (e.g.: "** Was rejected with comment:
"Get a glue". resubmitted as I think that the moderator is a moron **").

There are a couple moderators for this list, so we will see how well we
can coordinate this.

phone: (617) 786 1563
  fax: (617) 786 1550                          jullrich at sans.org