[Dshield] DLink 604 Router

Travis Hardy tw.hardy at comcast.net
Tue Dec 30 11:18:30 GMT 2003

The E-Mail address that Dshield says to use does not work. I get returned mail saying no response from server. I have sent info on this and a request to  info at dshield.org.  for an examination. the address is being used is "dlink(userID)@dshield.org" as described on log submissions page for DI-614+. Their mail server does not seem to responded to it. Anyone else having this problem with e-mail logs from Dlink routers.

I all so posted this to to the subject "Logs from Dlink-614+"

Travis