[OT]RE: [Dshield] SANS Newsletter

mark rowlands mark.rowlands at mypost.se
Tue Dec 30 17:51:10 GMT 2003

Politically correct my arse, politics has nothing to do with, I just
don't want to waste my b/w or helpdesk time answering queries about
spam / porn or viruses.

Oh and don't put porn and spam in the same bag, porn has been a
significant factor in the development of the internet as we know it
today.
Porn has popularized many now commonplace web techniques, e-commerce,
popup windows load-balancing.

The demand for bandwidth and connectivity has fed the
profits of cisco,lucent and nortel amd many ISPs as well as creating
a demand for monitoring software so that employers can see which
employees know where to find the best porn. (We now routinely use this
information in the annual salary assessment)

Help contribute to the continued improvement of the internet and
d/l some pron right now  ;-)