[Dshield] SANS Newsletter

Ed Truitt truited at etee2k.net
Tue Dec 30 19:24:44 GMT 2003

Well, in that case maybe SANS needs to include Tumbleweed SecureMail 5.5
and the Tumbleweed Dynamic Anti-spam Service on its [expletive deleted]
list - 'cause the last @RISK newsletter was flagged by our
corporate mail filters as spam (and, there is nothing I can do to make
that stop - but that is the subject of another off-topic post.)

Edward D. (Ed) Truitt
email:  ed.truitt at etee2k.net
http://www.etee2k.net
"Note to spammers: my 'delete' key is connected to YOUR ISP.