[Dshield] Safer alternative to Outlook

Josh josh at theoubliette.net
Wed Dec 31 05:33:11 GMT 2003

FWIW, I use Ximian Evolution and I love it.  Very familiar interface and
only a few minor differences in usability from Outlook as well as few
things Outlook doesn't have.  No vulnerabilities that I'm aware of.

I haven't used Lotus Organizer in years, but we have Lotus Notes at work
and I hate it.  Years ago, it used to be similar to Organizer, but I
couldn't say for sure today.  From a usability standpoint Notes sucks.
I haven't found anything tremendously insecure about it that other PIMs
don't also share and it's obscure enough that no one really cares enough
to have it under prime time scrutiny for attack development.

HTH,
Josh