[Dshield] Safer alternative to Outlook

WMAVT@aol.com WMAVT at aol.com
Wed Dec 31 16:49:49 GMT 2003

       I am moving mail to the web. Will keep 1 mail client just to receive
mail notifications.
       Check this out. They have privet free accounts and Corporate accounts,

Hushmail 2,048-bit end to end encryption security
https://www.hushmail.com/login.php?PHPSESSID=67010119893cd62e664d9b7dd3ad8e41
IMAP access if you do want to or need to download your mail to you hdd,
unfortunately their program uses OutLook 2000
                              Have Fun Bill