[Dshield] Virus Alert! "big@boss.com"

Ed Truitt ed.truitt at etee2k.net
Fri Jan 17 14:02:57 GMT 2003

That is, unless

1) Your email AV product catches it
2) Your PC AV product catches it
3) Your PC firewall product catches it
4) Your MTA is configured to route all email from big_AT_boss.com to
/dev/null
5) You don't open executable attachments from folks you don't know
6) You don't use a Windows PC and MUA to read your email, or if you do you
use the latest version of Outlook.
7) All - or most - of the above (defense in depth).

In which case you will more than likely never even see it.

Cheers,
Ed Truitt
http://www.etee2k.net
http://www.bsatroop148.org