[Dshield] A question.... :(

Johannes Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Thu Jan 23 00:48:34 GMT 2003

In 'english', it says that this mail server received an email from
'66.128.66.64'. However, it rejected the mail message because it
found this mail server in a relay blackhole list (relays.osirusoft.com).

This is a quite common check. We use a similar check for our DShield
e-mail. It cuts down on spam somewhat.

66.218.66.64 resolves to n1.grp.scd.yahoo.com, which looks like a legit
yahoo IP/host. Not sure how they made it in this particular block list.