[Dshield] Patching SQL (OT?)

Mrcorp mrcorp at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 30 18:52:04 GMT 2003

i also just want to add that this isnt a technical problem.  Its really a policy and procedural
problem.  Be weary of blaming your admins for not patching, but those responsible for developing
and implmenting patch times.  As a security officer for a major financial institution on Wall st,
I must say that I take responsibility for not pushing the issue upon completion of audits that
clearly identified this and for not helping my administrators develope a patching policy.  I am
doing all the above now and will be better prepared in the future.

mrcorp