[Dshield] chat options (URL for Chat)

Rodney.Meryweather@ctimi.com Rodney.Meryweather at ctimi.com
Fri Jul 25 14:10:27 GMT 2003

Here is the URL for the web enabled chat to go to

http://knxsametime.ctimi.com/stconf.nsf/meeting/bc68db98b20b1f6285256d6e00495df0

Rod Meryweather

                      Rodney.Meryweathe
                      r at ctimi.com              To:       General DShield Discussion List <list at dshield.org>
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      list-bounces at dshi        Subject:  Re: [Dshield] chat options
                      eld.org

                      07/25/2003 09:08
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      General DShield
                      Discussion List

All
      I would be willing to host it here on our sametime server which will
give the ability for people to come in via a secure web interface.

                      "Doug"
                      <doug at dwhite.ws>         To:       "General DShield
                      Discussion List" <list at dshield.org>
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      list-bounces at dshi        Subject:  Re: [Dshield] chat
                      options
                      eld.org

                      07/25/2003 09:00
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      General DShield
                      Discussion List

I must vote against -  IRC is so insecure, that I will not even install it
on my
system.
Perhaps if a java chat were set up on a server

This address is filtered through the open relay database at
http://www.ordb.org
and is virus scanned by ANTIVIR
http://www.dwhite.ws
mailto:doug at dwhite.ws