[Dshield] Linux Migration Security Issues

Tony Nichols tony at mail.applog.com
Mon Jun 2 20:48:47 GMT 2003

I'm using RedHat 9, redhat network (great except when they offered members
to download 9 for free before it released!), sendmail (it works!), and RAV
with libmilter http://www.ravantivirus.com/index.php (they make a version
for many mta's), and shorewall (www.shorewall.net )

I've managed to get firewall, internet access (via squid proxy),
mail-webmail (using the redhat9 sendmail and squirrel mail); and hope to use
the vpn features of shorewall when I get more comfortable with it. I'm from
the windowz world, but making steps in the right direction everyday!

Enjoy the adventure!

A.G. (Tony) Nichols
I.S. Manager
Appalachian Log Structures Inc.