[Dshield] IP Info data - not set - update

Deb Hale haled at pionet.net
Wed Jun 4 15:18:22 GMT 2003

Here is one 81.104.72.182  - this one show the following
Country:
Contact E-mail:
Total Records against IP:  not set - update
Number of targets:  not set - update
Date Range: not set - update
Summary was recently updated.

Top 10 Ports hit by this source

I have noticed that the report is not displaying the email or country information either.

Deborah F Hale
Certified Business Continuity Professional
BCP Enterprise, Inc
Telephone: (712) 252-0361
www.bcpenterprise.com