[Dshield] FW: New virus alert: W32/Bugbear.B-mm

Deb Hale haled at pionet.net
Thu Jun 5 16:51:11 GMT 2003

The first one that I received had "de-identification and health care operations"  and the second one had "HIPAA compliance test".  The third was "Movie" and the fourth was "Video you requested".     Deb

Deborah F Hale
Certified Business Continuity Professional
BCP Enterprise, Inc
Telephone: (712) 252-0361
www.bcpenterprise.com