[Dshield] FW: New virus alert: W32/Bugbear.B-mm

Blake McNeill mcneillb at linklogger.com
Thu Jun 5 16:59:34 GMT 2003

This was one that was sent to me this morning.  Think of this in a corporate environment as I'm betting it would be rather successful unfortunately.

--------------------
Subject: WebSMART TICKET 300 OPEN
--------------------

Ticket Number: 300 Ticket Status:OPEN

Problem Started: 10.00    Day:  Trith  04/03/2003

Problem Closed:

Problem Description : Den exoume labei nea apo to makedoniko praktoreio.

Actions: O k .Maleas exei erthei se epikoinwnia me texnikous tou M.P.A.
Parola auta to problhma ejakolouthei na ufistatai.

Time to Fix: Agnwsto

Does anyone have a list of viruses/worms that commonly scan UDP port 137 as part of their network infection process?

Blake
http://www.SonicLogger.com - Logging Software for SonicWall
http://www.LinkLogger.com - Logging Software for Linksys, Netgear and Zyxel