[Dshield] PROPFIND?

walter woodrow oopicwow at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 03:48:21 GMT 2003

I wonder if anyone can explain what someone might be trying to do.  Here is an entry from my IIS log.

ClientHost Username LogTime  Service Machine ServerIP ProcessingTime BytesRecvd BytesSent ServiceStatus ServiceStatusDesc Win32Status Operation Target Parameters
207.61.18.40 -  6/5/2003 8:22 W3SVC1 Server X.X.X.X  578  84  956  207  WebDAV Multi-Status 0  PROPFIND / -

I looked up the Propfind, but am still not sure why someone would be using it at my site?  I figured someone trying to find a hole in IIS.

Thanks,
Walter