[Dshield] 20352/tcp ???

Justin Stephen justin at jfoobar.com
Tue Jun 10 18:33:56 GMT 2003

We have been seeing multiple connect attempts from IPs in several different
countries to a specific host in our web hosting DMZ for the past three
days.  I have been unable to find any reference of an association for this
port #.  The firewall is dropping the packets without incident and I am not
seeing any unusual egress from the system in question.  The source port is
a seemingly random ephemeral.

Does anyone have any idea what the association on this port is?  I do not
have a raw packet capture (yet).

Thanks,
Justin