[Dshield] Reports Delay

Johannes Ullrich jullrich at euclidian.com
Wed Jun 11 13:15:04 GMT 2003

Reports should show up within about 1 hour after you mail them in.
Did you get a submission confirmation? If not, check if you enabled
them in your profile. If you still don't get any confirmation, please
send a note to info at dshield.org, or send a copy of the confirmation if
you get one and the logs don't show up.

  Thanks!