[Dshield] Managing multiple reporting sources

Nels Lindquist nlindq at maei.ca
Thu Jun 12 14:59:35 GMT 2003

Hi there.

At the moment I've only got one server reporting to DShield.  My
company has a couple of other machines on different networks which
*could* report, but I'm trying to figure out the best way of doing
this.

Right now, because the primary key for a login ID is the e-mail
address, if I want to keep track of each machine separately, I need
to register an account for each of them, and get a separate summary
report for each one.

That seems kind of cumbersome.  Is there a better way to do it?

----
Nels Lindquist <*>
Information Systems Manager
Morningstar Air Express Inc.