FW: [Dshield] Activity on port 3110, mostly udp with occasional tcp

Brad Morgan B-Morgan at concentric.net
Thu Jun 12 21:22:04 GMT 2003

I'd guess from the lack of response that I'm the only one on this list
that's being hit by this traffic.

I've searched with Google and scanned a couple of anti-virus sites but I can
find nothing that might help me identify what is causing this traffic.

Can anyone on this list provide me with some pointers on where to look for
more information?

Thanks,

Brad Morgan