FW: [Dshield] Activity on port 3110, mostly udp with occasional tcp

Ed Truitt ed.truitt at etee2k.net
Thu Jun 12 23:31:12 GMT 2003

I haven't seen any of this traffic.  However, if you are still getting
it, why not put up a sniffer and capture some packets?

I did find something on Google - an administrators guide that indicates
this may be related to some form of remote-control software tied in with
NetMeeting (possibly NM's own remote desktop control feature?)