[Dshield] Spyware Blacklist

Chateauneuf duPape at bellatlantic.net
Fri Jun 13 01:12:37 GMT 2003

I'm a bit confused. If you are trying to block ads and banners, you can
do that with a Bind null zone. This site updates their blacklist every
few days and it works great for me.

http://pgl.yoyo.org/adservers/

I use the Bind null zones export but you can also export into IPchains
commands.  I'd be interested to know which is a better use of resources
in Linux.