[Dshield] [OT] Finger print scanner for data center access?

Matthew Harrell mhar at plex.com
Fri Jun 13 17:32:06 GMT 2003

My boss has given me the assignment of getting pricing for a security
system based on a finger print scanner (along with others like a key fob
and key code) to access the data center of our new building.  I've never
even researched them before.  Any suggestions as to where to start would be
greatly appreciated.  Also, I don't think he's necessary stuck on finger
print scanners, but we want some form of biometric system.  All I've heard
is that none of them are all that great.

Matt Harrell
Plexus Systems
mhar at plex.com