[Dshield] MSN AND DSL

John Dalton dubuque_1 at msn.com
Sat Jun 14 20:16:40 GMT 2003

Previously, I had the FR114P setup and was submitting the logs twice daily.
The problem is that I switched to Qwest DSL with the  MSN DSL modem 1000,
which also acts as a NAT firewall. I have emails into MSN to find a way to
allow the packets through, or to pass the data from the MSN DSL modem data
to the syslog server I had setup with the Kiwi Daemon and the Netgear router
when I had the RCA modem with my cable Broadband