[Dshield] "You did not submit any reports..."

Nels Lindquist nlindq at maei.ca
Tue Jun 17 15:30:07 GMT 2003

Hi there.

In an attempt to help with my management of several reporting
sources, I added two more accounts with e-mail addresses
dshield+[hostname]@maei.ca.  The accounts were successfully
confirmed, and I started sending logs.  That was last Thursday,
though, and every day since then I've gotten a message stating "You
did not submit any reports for [Date]" when I know for a fact that
each machine submitted between 1k and 1.5k log lines (I put myself on
the cc for each machine temporarily just to make sure).

Is there some problem with DShield's new account creation process at
the moment?  Did the e-mail address format I used break something?

----
Nels Lindquist <*>
Information Systems Manager
Morningstar Air Express Inc.