[Dshield] What is "average" reply/fightback ratio?

Lauro, John jlauro at umflint.edu
Wed Jun 18 12:05:47 GMT 2003

I think the replies simply are not getting logged into the database.
My screen shows the last with a personal reply as 2003-1-28.  However,
I know there were some personal replies after that, as I was added to
the To/cc line for a few...  That said, I don't think the ratio was
ever great.  So far, total fightback messages sent 172336 under my
reports (firewalling a class B). The database was reporting several
replies a day prior to Feb for me, and then none...