[Dshield] security.scan.sec.rr.com

Coxe, John B. JOHN.B.COXE at saic.com
Wed Jun 18 18:09:01 GMT 2003

Lots of SQL Slammers, ... as well...

http://www.mynetwatchman.com/mynetwatchman/ListAllOpenIncidents.asp?Provider
Id=4&ReportType=P&AttackerIp=0&ReportPage=Provider

The idiots who don't know how to configure/secure/patch/monitor a service
are going to ultimately spoil it for others on those ISPs who are
responsible and actually frequenly provide a service to their communities
identifying threats.  I also wonder how many folks get nailed as running
exploitable systems when they have honeypots set up which, naturally, do
look like such.