[Dshield] Re: list Digest, Vol 6, Issue 18

dsb@rlx.com dsb at rlx.com
Thu Jun 19 12:48:32 GMT 2003

Welp, a good starting place is

http://www.dshield.org/howto.php

On that page you'll find links to clients for various firewalls and network
devices.  The one you probably want is http://www.dshield.org/framework.php.
The clients have documented options for obscuring things like the target
address (yours) and such.  Once you have a client (or before) register to
submit your logs at http://www.dshield.org/signup.php.

Have fun!

-db